Utility Locating Applications
by admin in Blog
Accu-Scan GPR uses a combination of electromagnetic detection and ground penetrating radar to locate subsurface targets prior to digging, trenching, or conducting site assessments. Our equipment is ideal for locating the position and depth of metallic/non-metallic objects including service utilities and pvc piping in various soils in real time.
- Electric, gas, oil, steam, telecommunications, water, reclaimed water, sewer, and drainage.
- Metallic & Non-metallic piping
- Detailed investigation of any available records, plans, and maps.
- No physical connection to a utility is required
- Non-destructively covers large areas in just a few hours
- 3D Data enables precise utility mapping in complex congested areas
- Real-time target analysis for on the spot decisions
- Detect utilities without any prior knowledge of their respective location